The DIH Academy is a mentoring and coaching programme that will last for a duration of 9 months.
The 30 selected DIHs from the Call for Expressions of Interest will receive training and coaching on business development, financing and innovation management. This will be delivered both face-to-face and remotely as a part of the DIH Academy, which is presented in the following figure.
The DIH Academy includes the following elements:
- 3-day kick-off conference with all participating DIHs in Brussels
- Individual on-site coaching
- 2-day personalised on-site workshop with tangible results
- 1-day regional workshop to engage stakeholder network
- DIH Academy virtual back-office
- E-learning portal
- On-demand coaching.
This project has received funding from the European Union under grant agreement Nº 00847927.
DIHELP respects the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and uses only opted-in data.
© All rights reserved 2018 DIHELP